Sunday, August 12, 2012

Next reset

I will not be doing Ulduar 10 as part of the stream next reset. I am going to kill / attempt a few bosses on 25 man, so you could say it's a last effort to get all possible kills before MoP. I might just stream that anyway - I will at least have to record it somehow, so why not? Just a message that you should not expect me speed-clearing Ulduar 10 man like the last three resets. I will still clear the rest though!

Edit: Ok here's the deal, I'm not gonna solo Sunwell either because I've been doing some trash runs, and I can't reset if I'm saved. However, I'm gonna do EIGHT bosses in ICC, yeah that's right, I'm doing Marrowgar and Deathwhisper, then I extend a save on my mage and do six more! The idea is I do the same with ToC, just skip Faction Champions that way and have a 3/5 save on mage, but I haven't done that yet, so I will probably just get help with Faction Champions next time.

Edit 2: Change of mind, I'm gonna attempt some bosses on heroic in ICC: Festergut, Putricide and Sindragosa. Rotface has already been done but while I'm at it I might as well get footage of it. I will stream my ICC run in a short while (Thursday), and then the other raids at the normal time of 11am CET on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment